CONCLUDED ANUPA NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2019.
Good day distinguished colleagues. I want to inform us that **Registration* : Registration starts on arrival, Sunday 24th November by 4pm at *Onyeama Ugochukwu Hall* @ Town Campus, Ikpa Road. The registration process has been divided into North contingents, East contingents, West contingents and the South contingents and the early bird registration. There shall be *5 Registration points.* . On *Monday 25th November, 2019,* Registration shall be done at the *Uniuyo Permanent site, Nwaniba Road from 7am.*
**Transportation:* On the issue of movement within Uyo town. Pls note that Uyo is a peaceful town with one of the best road networks in Nigeria. The least means of transportation within town is by keke-napep. If you have Bòlt app or O-Pay app you can use them. If you don’t have download and use. With O-Pay, you pay #300 maximum to the campus. You pay max. of #2000 with Bolt.
* *Hotels*: hotels have been selected for members. The truth is they are no good hotels at the Nwaniba Road, where the permanent site of Uniuyo is. The hotels are equidistant from the campus. It takes two drops maximum. They have beautiful hotels in the city and food is affordable. Uyo is home to cuisines like edikang ikong, afang, white soup, editang, melon soup, fresh fish, ishi ewu etc.
* *Night life:* Uyo has a beautiful night life with hotspots, with joints dotted at the length and breadth of the city. Most people go to bed by 11pm.
* **Security:* On security, the Association has co-opted security personnel to work with the University security staff.
**Excursion:* There shall be excursion to the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium *aka* *Nest theatre of Champions.**”* It’s the best football stadium in Nigeria, if not Africa.
* *Dinner and Award Night:* On Wednesday 27th November, 2019 there shall be Dinner and Award Night. *Venue:* Oyeama Ugochuchukwu Hall, Town Campus, Ikpa Road.
Let me use this opportunity to wish all us participating in this event a most memorable experience of a lifetime. Wishing you all a safe trip to the city of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Mr Robert O Bisong
(ANUPA National Vice President 1/ Chairman ANUPA National AGM Conference Planning Committee- 08064813119)
CONTACTED ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES:
1. Grand Decent Hotel & Suites . No. 50 Idoro Road, Uyo. 36 Rooms @ #6,000. Per room under negotiation phone no. 09071698660.
2. Peaceful Hotels & Suites. No.50 Calabar ITU Highway. Uyo. 22 Rooms @ #3,500, #4,500, #5,000, #5,500, #6,000, and #7,000 per room. 08023572949.
3. LA Men’s Hotel & Suites. No. 40 Nkemba Street, Uyo. 20 Rooms @ #6000 pet room. Under negotiation. Phone no.08136586045.
4. Discovery Hotels . No. 4 Ikot Ikpang Street, off Calabar Itu Highway, opposite PATFON Schools, Uyo . 16 Rooms @ #4,000, #5000,#6000, and #13,000 per room. Phone no. 08023466890.
5. MANDELA QUEENS Hotels, Calabar Itu Highway, Uyo From #8500 up per room.
6. Tranquility Hotel, Aka Road, Uyo , 50 rooms @ ,#5000 per room.
7. Uranus Hotel ,Aka Itiam Street, Uyo. 25 Rooms @ #5000 per room.
8. Vernica Lodge, Mbaba Afia Street, Uyo. 10 rooms @ #6000 per room. ,
9. Kennis Annex, Urua Udofia Street, Uyo. 20 rooms @ #5000 per room..
10. Kennis Hotel, off Nwaniba Road, Uyo 10 rooms @ #4000 per room. 11.Eplus Hotel, off Nsikak Eduok Avenue, Uyo. 10 rooms @ #7000 per room. 12. Ejebee Luxury Accommodation, No. 3 Ekpong Ntak Street, off Clement Isong Street, Federal Housing Estate, Abak Road, Uyo. 20 Rooms @ #5000 and up to #7000 per room. Thank you, Mr. Edet Afia_ 08037443561
The National Executive Committee of ANUPA has reviewed downwards the Conference fee for the forthcoming AGM/ Conference as follows:
Date: Arrival – Sunday 24th November, 2019
Departure – Thursday 28th November, 2019
Venue – University of Uyo
Theme – The University of the Future
Conference fee: Early birds (1st September – 31st October = #30,000 )
Bulk Registration of over 30 members = #25,000
1st Nov – 28th Nov 2019 / Registration at the venue = #35,000
ANUPA National Account
Zenith Bank : 1011329850
Mr Robert O Bisong
ANUPA NATIONAL 2019 AGM PLANNING COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
(National Vice-President 1- 08064813119)
UYO 2019, ANUPA NATIONAL CONFERENCE/AGM.
*Date of the Conference & *Arrival* :Sunday 24th Nov, 2019.
*HOTELS FOR RESERVATIONS:**
(1) *Grand Decent Hotel & Suites,* No. 50 Idoro Road,Near Mobile Police Base, Uyo.Phone No. ,09071698660. 36 Rooms, at #6000.per room under negotiation.
(2) *PEACEFUL HOTELS & SUITES* , No.50 Calabar Itu High Way, Uyo. Phone No’s.08023572949 , 08039302204.www.peaceful hotels.org. 22 Rooms at #3500, #4500, #5000,#5500,#6500, & #7500.00 per room.
(3) *LA MEMS HOTEL & SUITES, 40* Nkemba Street, Uyo.phone No. 08136586045. Total of 20 Rooms @ #6000.00 per room under negotiation.
(4) *DISCOVERY HOTELS,* 4 Ikot Ikpang Street, off Calabar/Itu High Way, opposite PATFON SCHOOLS, Uyo. Phone No. 08023466890, 08064540000. Total of 16 Rooms @ #4000, #5000,#6000,& #13000.
(5) *MANDELA QUEEN’s* *hotel,* Calabar Itu High Way from #8500 up per room. The prices of these hotel can be negotiated.
We shall be updating more names of hotels very soon.
Mr. Robert O Bisong
(Chairman, ANUPA National AGM Committee)
Click here to download the upcoming training flier for Senior Professional Administrator themed the University in Challenging times : Issues for Professional Administrator coming up on Monday July 8th 2019 to July 11th 2019 at Main Auditorium Merit House Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama Abuja
1.National Council meeting- date: Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th of March, 2019 Venue: Federal University of Tech, Minna, Niger State.
2.ANUPA Junior Training/Workshop
Date: Monday 1st April- Thursday 4th April, 2019. Venue: ASCON, Badagry, Lagos
3.ANUPA Senior Training/Workshop.
Date: Monday 8th – Thursday 11th July, 2019.
Venue: NIPSS, Kuru, Jos, Plateau State.
4.ANUPA International Conference.
Date: Monday 23rd- Friday 27th September, 2019.
Venue: University of Abuja.
5. 2019 National Conference and General Assembly
Date: Monday 25th – Thursday 28th November, 2019
Venue: Uthman Danfidio University (UDU), Sokoto
ANUPA NATIONAL VP 1.