ANUPA is an association of Nigerian University Professional Administrators.
The Aims and Objectives of ANUPA
- To promote and advance professional administrative knowledge and best practice through workshop and seminars;
- To promote individual and corporate welfare of the members;
- Arrange conferences for the exchange of ideas in the development of the administrative and management of higher education;
- Provision of forum for the discussion of current problems in the universities education;
- Issuance of publications from time to time in furtherance of the aim and objectives of the association;
- Facilitating the exchange of information on professional, managerial and administrative activities as well as techniques and skills among members and maintain links with the university administrators and managers of other bodies involved in higher higher education locally and internationally;